Rentabiliweb in 2011
- Transfer to compartment B of Euronext.
- Launch of Mailocash, automatic detection software and online shopping tool.
- Rentabiliweb definitively approved by the Banque de France as a French payment institution.
- Rentabiliweb authorised in Germany, the UK, Spain and Luxembourg as a payment institution.
- Rentabiliweb buys out 100% of the shares of SBSR Online and enters the consultations and online clairvoyance market online and by telephone.
Rentabiliweb in 2010
- Change of stock market: listing on compartment C of Euronext Brussels and Paris.
- François Henri Pinault enters the share capital.
- €10m capital increase following the market transfer.
- Opening Rentabiliweb capital to individuals.
- Acquisition of all the editorial content, the brand and the database of ClicBienEtre, the health and natural health shopping information portal, subsidiary of the Yves Rocher group.
- Acquisition of the advertising platform Edencast and humour and dating websites (abrutis. com, justalove.com, etc).
- Launch of two online poll and survey solutions.
- Acquisition of Vidalia, telecoms operator specialised in Business to Machine, which became Rentabiliweb Interactive.
Rentabiliweb in 2009
- Double listing Alternext Paris / Brussels.
- OSEO label for Innovative Companies with eligibility of shares in FCPI funds.
- Strengthening loyalty and cash-back schemes with topoffres.com and textorama.fr.
- Launch of Interactive Voice Services.
Rentabiliweb in 2008
- Financière LOV (Stéphane Courbit’s holding ) enters the capital.
- Alain Madelin joins the Board of Directors.
- Broadening of the global digital entertainment platform for Internet and mobile with, amongst others, websites specialised in mediation (justiceprivee.com and handicap-information.com) and dating sites (camsympa, yes-messenger, purflirt, etc.).
Rentabiliweb in 2007
- Jean-Marie Messier joins the Board of Directors.
- The Groupe Arnault (the holding of Bernard Arnault, head of LVMH) enters the capital.
- Acquisition of the Parisian host Eiole.
- Disposal of several dozens of sites belonging to the Montorgueil group.
- Acquisition of the Montorgueil group, specialised in affiliation, and entertainment and dating sites.
Rentabiliweb in 2006
- Stock market listing, Alternext Brussels.
- Gilles Lioret joins the Board of Directors.
- Launch of publishing sites specialised in casual gaming (TooX, jeu.org, etc.).
Rentabiliweb in 2005
- Establishment abroad (Russia, Europe, etc.).
- Launch of an advertising platform: 128b.com.
Rentabiliweb in 2004
- Launch of direct marketing solutions and loyalty schemes on the Internet (Mailorama, etc.).
Rentabiliweb in 2002
- Launch of micropayment services, Audiotel and SMS.
- Creation of Rentabiliweb.